A5 M50 Pro
Laser laser engraving machine is also known as laser marking machine, the reason is that people in different places have different names for this laser equipment. There are also several common names for laser engraving machine, laser inkjet printer and so on. Although the names are different, this laser marking machine is the main force driving the development of the laser industry. The places where the laser marking machine is used, such as some hardware accessories and electronic components, will use the laser marking machine for marking. For materials with more friction such as automobiles, ships, machinery, equipment, etc., the use of laser marking can achieve wear-resistant and durable, and better help the marking of the industry, etc.,
1. The main factors affecting the fiber laser engraving machine are divided into two aspects: internal factors and processing workpieces.
The internal factors are mainly laser frequency, laser spot mode and beam divergence angle, laser power, reasonable optical shaping and auxiliary gas and substances during processing. Internal factors are mainly paid attention to when selecting models in the early stage, and you should follow the advice of laser engineers to purchase.
Another factor that customers need to pay attention to when processing, mainly marking density, marking format, marking depth and laser spot size.
2. When the marking density is in the same format, the same spot, and the same depth, the higher the marking density, the slower the corresponding marking speed. The reason is that the density directly increases the marking area.
3. Marking Format Because the deflection area of the large-format marking galvanometer increases, the marking speed of the large-format marking is slower than that of the small-format marking.
4. The marking depth of the laser engraving machine is based on the requirements. If the marking depth needs to be deepened, it is necessary to adjust the parameters of the fiber laser engraving machine and increase the power, current and other factors of the fiber laser engraving machine. Therefore, in these The marking speed will be affected during the process.
5. Laser spot size The smaller the spot, the smaller the marking volume. Therefore, the larger the spot, the faster the marking speed.