The printing depth of the laser marking machine is not enough
1. The laser output power depends on whether the laser marking machine output power is enough.
2. Whether the turning off power of acousto-optic switch meets the requirements.
3. Whether the light path adjustment is accurate.
4. Whether the position and direction of beam expander are adjusted accurately.
5. Whether the lens surface of the laser marking machine is polluted.
6. Whether the workpiece surface is on the focal plane.
7. Whether the output DC voltage of the laser power supply (28V) drops, causing the laser output power to drop.
I think the main factors are cost, input and quality.
Cost. Each manufacturer uses different raw materials in production, and the price of raw materials is also different. Cost is a decisive factor in price, which is beyond doubt.