A5 M50 Pro
Laser Machine Parts
R30 Infrared Laser Module
Air Assist Kit
B1 Protective Box
R3 Pro Roller
X7 Pro Extension Kit
A5 Pro Extension Kit
F2 Honeycomb Working Panel
F1 Honeycomb Working Panel
M100 Laser Module
M50 Laser Module
M40 Laser Module
M30 Laser Module
Infrared Laser Module for Metal and Plastic Engraving
12 Months maintenance
1. The World's First: Atomstack launches 1064nm infrared laser module, 20000Hz repeat frequency, suitable for fast and fine engraving of metal, and non-metallic materials like painted wooden furniture, ABS, plastic, etc.
2. Born for Metal and Plastic Engraving: Infrared fiber lasers have unparalleled advantages in engraving metal and plastic surfaces. This is not possible with conventional diode blue lasers.
3. Better Engraving Effect: Thanks to the Atomstack spot compression technology, the spot of R30 laser module is compressed into a circular laser spot with a diameter of 0.03mm. This make it very suitable for engraving on custom jewelry or metal. The engraving effect on the surface of object is finer, clearer and not easy to be oxidized.
4. High Adaptability: R30 laser module can be adapted to most Atomstack models, including:
X20 Pro, A20 Pro, S20 Pro, A20
X7 Pro, A10 Pro, S10 Pro, X7
A5 Pro, A5 Pro+
A5 M30, A5 M40, A5 M50
A5 20W, A5 10W
P9 M50, P9 M40, P7 M40, P7 M30
5. If you own other brands of engravers, such as Ortur, NEJE, Two-Trees, etc., you can also install our Atomstack R30 laser module, which comes with a free adapter in the box.
6. Safe Laser: Infrared laser has its own safety properties compared with the blue laser. The non-focus light is cold light, which will not cause burning damage if it is accidentally touched.
1. High power: 40W machine electrical power, 2W optical power, the pulse peak optical power can reach 20kW.
2. Wide range of uses: R30 module uses 1064nm wavelength infrared light source, and the precious metal is marked almost without loss of the precious metal itself, so it is suitable for fast marking on all metals and ABS, and jewelry processing.
Specific materials: Common metals and alloys (all metals such as iron, copper, aluminum, magnesium, zinc, etc.), rare metals and alloys (gold, silver, titanium), metal oxides (all kinds of metal oxides are applicable), special surface treatment (phosphating, aluminum anodizing, electroplating surface), ABS material (electrical appliance shell, daily necessities), ink (light-transmitting keys, printed products), epoxy resin (electronic component packaging, insulating layer), leather, wood (painted), ceramic (painted), stone, etc.
3. Wide compatibility: R30 module is equipped with different compatible backplate, which can be used directly on all Atomstack frames, and can also be used on frames of Ortur, Sculpfun, xTool, etc.
4. Smaller light spot: The light spot of Atomstack R30 laser module is compressed into a dot with a diameter of 0.03mm through light spot compression technology, which is more suitable for particularly fine jewelry processing work.
5. Fine engraving: 0.03mm ultra-long and ultra-fine infrared laser enables every detail of engraving to be presented, perfectly presenting 4K-level high pixels.
6. Safe use: Unlike the blue light source, the 1064nm infrared wavelength is a cold light source. Even if you accidentally touch the screen, you will not be burned, which can avoid personal injury.
7. Ultra-long service life: The industrial-grade durable infrared laser has a theoretical service life of more than 20,000 hours after testing, and it can guarantee 1 month continuous use (ambient temperature 0-35℃).
Item model number: ATOMSTACK R30 Laser Module
Engraving material: Common metals and alloys (all metals such as iron, copper, aluminum, magnesium, zinc, etc.), rare metals and alloys (gold, silver, titanium), metal oxides (all kinds of metal oxides are applicable), special surface treatment (phosphating, aluminum anodizing, electroplating surface), ABS material (electrical appliance shell, daily necessities), ink (light-transmitting keys, printed products), epoxy resin (electronic component packaging, insulating layer), leather, wood (painted), ceramic (painted), stone, etc.
Machine electrical power: 40W
Optical power: 2W
Pulse peak optical power: 20000W
Laser wavelength: 1064nm
Engraving accuracy: ≤0.01mm
Repeat marking accuracy: ≤0.01mm
Laser life: ≥20000h
Applicable models: Suitable for all frame machines of Atomstack, Ortur, xTool, Sculpfun, etc
Data transfer method: USB connection
Power supply: International standard power supply, input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz; output: 12V 9A
Certification: CE FCC RoHS FDA PSE
Laser Module Specification:
Optical Output Power
Aluminum 6061 Anode
Circuit Board Size
V/PWM Modulation Board
22# 2P2.54 Terminal Reverse Wire 80mm
Laser Beam Mode
Non-focal temperature: room temperature
Product Net Weight
Optical Output Power
R30 Laser Module
PCB Circuit Board
Compatible Plate（Other brands series use different adapter boards, please pay attention to the distinction）
Fixed Focus Plate
12V 9A Power Supply
1. The laser light emitted by the laser module is likely to injure persons' eye, so do not directly gaze its end surface and wear appropriate safety glasses to prevent laser light when it is working.
2. Laser module needs an appropriate laser driver(PCB). When the laser module connects with power supply, please set the output voltage to zero. The adjustment of the current should be slowly increased or decrease to avoid damaging the device.
3. Keep the device working or storing in a dry environment. The anti-dust grade is over one million, in order to prevent dust inside the lens to affect the laser dot shape.
4. Working at high temperatures will increase the threshold current, reduce conversion efficiency and speed up the aging of the device.
5. When output power is higher than it's specific parameter of operation, it will accelerate the aging of the device.
6. When the operation temperature of the laser diode is over 70degree, please do well heat dissipation of it.
7. This laser module is an electrostatic sensitive device. Please make sure ground yourself or wear an antistatic wrist strap before you take it.