Standard One Year Warranty for laser machines, and 6 months for laser modules.
- Atomstack warrants a product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal indoor use and conditions, for a period of one year for the original invoice date.
- This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period(defined below). Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
We agree, at its option during the warrantty period to furnish a refurbished or replacement product of equal value in exchange without charge(except for a fee for handing, packing, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This Warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item.
- Damages incurred during improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Repairs by an unauthorized service technician.
Open Box & Clearance Items
- Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
- Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 12 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
lf for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange a replacement.
Terms & Policies
For consumer transactions, the Warranty terms contained in this statement except to the extent lawfully permittle, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this product to the Purchaser.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
lf you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com.
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!